Word of our expertise has spread to Manhattan Beach, Rancho Palos Verdes, Palos Verdes Estates, as well as Palos Verdes Peninsula. Our creations adorn numerous properties in Rolling Hills, San Pedro, Lomita, and we cater to clients in the surrounding areas as well.
Types of Wooden FencesWe recognize that every property is unique and that clients also have unique requirements and it’s why we always customize our services. Our expert fence designers work closely with you to identify what your requirements are and will provide design options that you can choose from. The different timber fences you choose from include:
- Picket - These custom-made fences have a traditional design that never fails to turn heads.
- Executive - Elegant shadow box with some additional strips that create a highly finished look.
- Bullnose - This fence will add a classy and elegant look to your front yard. It is see-through which makes it ideal for certain zoning requirements.
- Boards-on-board - These privacy fences have overlapping boards and there is no seeing through the feature.
- Stockade - Old-school fencing that has a very seamless and smooth look.
- Shadowbox - Fences that are finished on both the sides. However, they can be seen through at specific angles. These air-flow fences are able to withstand windy and stormy weather much better than board-on-board fencing.
- Gothic - This is a twist to the conventional dog-eared picket fence.
Wooden Fences - The BenefitsAs mentioned at the outset, nothing looks more stunning than timber fencing. Its natural look allows it to fit in beautifully with all types of landscaping and there are a number of other benefits to it as well such as:
- Customization - We can customize the design to suit your style and budget preferences.
- Cost-effective - Wood is one of the most affordable fencing materials available today. When you compare its benefits and cost with other materials, you'll realize its value. In fact, it’s also far cheaper to repair if damaged.
- Durability - Hardwood is very long-lasting. With the right treatment, a timber fence would be able to withstand the weather. All it requires is some regular maintenance to keep it in a good condition for a number of years.
- Increase property value - Having wooden fencing increases the value of your home. It provides a private space where your kids & pets can frolic freely. Treated-timber fences are also highly valued in relation to the resale value of a property.
- Design flexibility - Wooden fencing can be treated in a number of ways. If you don’t particularly like the natural wood look, we can whitewash the fence for you or even paint it in a range of colors and textures to complement the appearance of your property.
Whether you go for a picket, privacy, post and rail, or any other type of fence, wood is a great choice. If you are looking for high-quality wood fencing installations, we at Swim-Rite Pools are the professionals to contact. The number to call is 310-704-8105. We assure you of the best services at the most competitive timber fencing cost. You can also send us your project details via this Contact Us form and we will revert shortly.